Hey everyone! Guess what? I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award! This award was created by Okoto Enigma (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/) from Okoto Enigma’s Blog. Thank you so much to FlamyFox13 (https://peaceinthepines794604632.wordpress.com/) for nominating me!
Here are the rules for the award:
- Post the Mystery Blogger Award Picture (the picture above) on your blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, (https://www.okotoenigmasblog.com/) the creator of the award.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, and leave a link to their blog.
- Answer the five questions that the blogger who nominated you gave.
- Tell the readers three things about yourself.
- Share the link to your best blog post.
- Share 10-20 other bloggers to nominate and notify them.
- Ask the bloggers you nominated 5 questions, including 1 weird and funny one.
- List the rules of this award.
Here are the questions that FlamyFox13 gave to me to answer:
- Why did you start your blog?
I wanted to be able to write and share fun stories about my dolls with other people.
2. What’s the weirdest food combination you’ve ever tried?
Honestly, I’m not really sure! It was probably some type of Korean food though!
3. What’s your favorite thing to post about?
Photostories. I love writing stories about my dolls!
4. Where would you like to travel most in the world?
5. How much (and how) do you plan out your posts before writing them?
Well, usually whenever I come up with an idea, I’ll just immediately start writing the story, or post, and just figure out the details as I go along. So to answer your question, I really don’t do very much planning!
And now for three things about myself:
- I have a Goldendoodle puppy named Ace, who I am training to be a therapy dog. He loves going on walks with me, and he is very cute. Sometimes I help him “write” things on my other blog, Warrior Girl.
2. My favorite book series is The Cornicles of Narnia. (Make sure to check it out if you haven’t already!)
3. My birthday is on Christmas Day! I love sharing a birthday with Jesus!
Best Blog Post:
Probably would be Linda’s Bloggy Day! ~Linda’s Tips To Getting An American Girl Doll!~.
And here are the bloggers that I nominated:
ForestPoodle88 from Hedge Hog Hollow
horsehappy14 from My Life of Faith
Grace Thomas from American Girl Dolls Chat Club
And because I wasn’t able to find anyone else to nominate (everyone else I could think of had already been nominated), if any of you guys would like to be nominated, I will gladly add you too this list as well!
Here are my questions for the bloggers that I nominated:
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What’s your favorite thing to write about?
- If you could have any type of animal in the world (wild or tame) as pet, what would it be?
- If you could meet any famous person (dead or living), who would it be?
- What is your dream vacation?
Well, that’s it for this post! Thank you again to FlamyFox13 for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger award!